Effective June 1, 2019
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To store your preferences
- To collect info to analyze how you interact with our website
- To target advertising specifically to you
We use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these cookies are necessary for you to be able to access certain features on our website. Without these cookies, we cannot provide certain services on our website.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies are used to store your preferences such as account name, language and location.
- Analytics and performance cookies – these cookies are used to collect info to analyze how you interact with our website, including what pages are visited most and how long you spend on the website. We use this information to improve the functionality of our website. The information collected through these cookies do not identify the visitor.
- Targeting and advertising cookies – these cookies are used to show advertising that may be of interest to you based on your browsing habits. These cookies, as served by our content and/or advertising providers, may combine information the collected from our website with other information they independently collected relating to your web browser’s activities across their network of websites. If you choose to remove or disable these targeting or advertising cookies, you will still see ads but they may not be relevant to you.
What are your choices regarding cookies
You can manage our cookies by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/